Friday, January 15, 2010

Looking to loving others



I had a great opportunity to minister alongside a team from the United States (picture above). I learned a lot from all of them. It is amazing to see people help others and enjoy it. One of the couples on the trip ministered to my heart when they told me that its not about being right, its about being loving. Wow that is a message I need to hear every day.
This country is impoverished in many ways but the Lord is moving all around. This past week I met hundreds of kids proclaiming the name of Jesus as their Savior. I was totally blown away by them. I official got schooled in soccer by a 9 year old. God is so good and so big it takes my breath away.
On Sunday I will be going to the circus with the boys from the Potter’s Field orphanage. I am really looking forward to it and don’t worry I will post pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment