Saturday, January 23, 2010

A message I needed to hear from God

Faith in Christ is defined as reliance placed in the person of Jesus according to the promises of the Bible. Did you know going through trails and hard times is also a promise the Bible teaches. It's not easy going through the hard times sometimes it is actually painful. Faith in Jesus is not solely agreeing that He is God, but making the words we hear and read in the Bible a reality to the world by our lives. Why am I telling you this? It is because God has showed me that all I need is Him. But I mean it, these are not just empty words to me. God is my life. I make plenty of mistakes that would disqualify me if I was trying to win my way to heaven. But the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:21 which is referring to Jesus; "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." God is real and no matter how you feel about religion Jesus preached a freeing relationship in Him. No strings attached, we only have to take hold of His promised and let our faith work through our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment